Saturday 23 July 2016

Wishlist | August Pay Day

Firstly, how is it already nearly August? I have no idea where this year has gone and it will be Christmas again before we know it. Not that I'm complaining because Christmas is my favourite time of the year!

This month my wishlist is pretty extensive and I haven't yet worked out how I will afford all this, especially because there are A LOT of birthdays this month! I thought I'd share my wishlist with you guys and see if you had any other recommendations! I think this year has been the Year of the Beauty Launches - just one amazing product after another.



Wow that is a lot of foundations. I am not planning on buying all of these because I think they would probably go off before I had a chance to use them all, especially with the other foundations I already have in my collection that need using. These are the ones I am lusting after and I will probably pick up 1 or 2 of them this month.

I don't know if I am late to the Bandwagon but I didn't know that the Milani website now shipped to the UK?! But I will definitely be putting an order in for the 'Conceal and Perfect' foundation as I have heard so many great things.

In addition, after watching Soph Does Nail's Video (if you don't watch her already, check her channel out here) I want to pick up the New Look Highlighter in 'Gold' as she mentioned that it was a great dupe for MAC Soft & Gentle which is another product I have been lusting after for a long time.




17. Bourjois CC Cream - £9.99

I want to pick up the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer again as I used to use this years ago and loved it, but then moved onto other things! I have also heard great things about the Bourjois Radiance Reveal and Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealers.

There are also a number of lip products I am lusting after (no surprise there!). I have heard a few people say that the Rimmel Lip Liner in 'Addiction' is a good dupe for MAC's Whirl Lipliner, and I love the liner I've already got from Rimmel in 'Eastend Snob' so I think I'll give this a go. In addition, after watching Tati, Glam Life Guru's (she is one of my favourite Youtuber's so definitely check her out here) I want to pick up some of the Essence Liquid Lipsticks after she gave a very positive review! In addition, they're only £2.50!

The final product I'll talk about is the Essence All About Matte Powder. I love the NYX HD Finishing Powder at the moment but it is not very convenient to take around in my handbag so I thought I'd try this, as it looks like a pressed version.

Thanks for reading!

What are you lusting after this month? Is there anything else I should pick up?

Liv x 



4 comments:

  1. Great picks! You definitely have to pick up the LM setting powder! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely going to try that :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)x

      Delete
  2. The Essence liquid lipsticks are an absolute bargain, definitely think I'll have to try one of them. :)

    Kat xx
    katlast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just picked up 2 of them and so far I love them! Like you say - such a bargain :) thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete